Yay For Summer Health

Being a college student in the summer and not having a specific schedule makes it easier for me to become lazy. I love school because it keeps me super busy and on track, especially health wise. With several dance classes and rehearsals, I love how active my major can be, but when summer hits and I am not in a show or going to dance class, I feel like quite the slacker.

Recently, I have picked up running to try and stay in shape before school starts again. I even bought an app to help me get started. This is the first app I have ever actually paid money for so I am hoping it works. The Green Monster has been a great friend to me and I have gotten a chance to admire how beautiful ONU’s campus really is. We are so lucky to have a campus filled with trees!

For me, it also becomes easier to eat worse in the summer because I feel like I am constantly going out to eat with my friends. This summer has been a little different though because I am so poor. The older I have gotten, the more I have become interested in healthy eating and physical habits. It is so important to pay attention to your body. Sometimes I do not listen to my body enough when it needs water, so I for sure need to drink more of it.


Overall, I am really glad I have started running. Not only is it a way to get in shape, but also it truly clears my mind and I become sort of lost, in a good way, without even realizing it. I hope I can keep it up when school starts even when I become too busy to function!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You Meme?

Bringing Your A Game

Finstagram Should Vanish