Bringing Your A Game


This afternoon I was given the chance to watch a presentation on Webinar, which I have not used before. It was a great experience. “Bringing Your A Game” is a presentation by Karen Freberg and compares the public relations industry with the sports industry and how the two relate. I was very intrigued by this Webinar because I have experienced being on a sports team before and continue with team efforts when I am involved in a play or musical ensemble. Watching the Webinar that Dr. Freberg gave opened my eyes to the opportunities that can be taken to excel when comparing the two industries. Both are fast paced, must be innovative, willing to experiment, and learn from experiences. If you missed my live-tweeting session and would like to see a complete recap, check out my Storify!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You Meme?

Finstagram Should Vanish