What Do You Meme?

I love memes. Honestly, that is probably why I am on social media more than I used to be because there are so many great memes on my feed. I am sure a lot of people I know would not use “great” to describe memes on their Facebook feed, but alas, I love humor so naturally, I laugh at everything. Half of them are incredibly ridiculous and stupid, but I soak up the wit. The stuff that is on the Internet can be absurd, but the good memes always find a way to make me giggle.

Some people truly despise them and I do not understand why! Sure, they can be silly, but isn’t life a little silly sometimes? I mean if you are going to use social media, the memes are going to be unavoidable so you might as well join in on it and enjoy them. Truthfully, I feel like I am a walking meme sometimes because my life can be an absolute joke. Oh well, I laugh it up.

I have always wondered if utilizing memes for businesses on social media would be appropriate. The more I think about it, the more on the fence I am about it. Personally, I believe it would attract people because they can connect with it and find humor in it, which ultimately brings an overall connection to followers. But on the other hand, it could seem a little unprofessional. Then again, social media and technology continuously progress, so it cannot be too big of an unprofessional act. As long as it is not too vulgar or too controversial I think it would make businesses way more relatable.


In the end, I believe everyone deserves a good laugh, so why not post a meme? Whether it is for personal display or business, everyone deserves some comedy. Just do not be too excessive about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing Your A Game

Finstagram Should Vanish