Summer Class

I wish I had taken more summer classes. Now that I am a senior, I am both extremely ready to be done and extremely frightened about graduating. While I am mostly ready to be done, I keep thinking about how my sanity would have benefitted if I had taken more summer classes. I get very busy with rehearsal and school so the last thing I ever want to do is a paper for a general education class. I truly love keeping busy, but sometimes I turn into a huge worrywart. Had I taken more summer classes, specifically general education ones, I really think I would have enjoyed myself more during the school year. Not that I do not enjoy myself when I am at school, but I guarantee I would have tried a little harder in some classes if I had not had such a full schedule.

Summer classes are great! I am really happy to be taking one now even though it is my final summer as a student, unless of course I go to graduate school. I believe I would have even tried to graduate earlier if I had gotten more classes out of the way during summer. I know I am only twenty-two, but sometimes I feel like life is flying by and I want to do so many things while I am young, but feel school can get in the way. Graduating early would have been cool in that I might have felt more open to travel or explore after graduation and not start life immediately, but knowing I still have two degrees finished. I mean, I could always do that after this year of course, but the idea of being even a year younger makes it seem more appealing and I would feel less guilty about doing “fun” things.


I might not be making any sense, but overall what I am trying to say is, I have enjoyed my summer class and find that taking more of them would have been a wonderful decision. I do not regret it by any means because I have enjoyed every summer I have had, but I do wish I had thought more thoroughly about the opportunities I was given as a student in the summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You Meme?

Bringing Your A Game

Finstagram Should Vanish