Cuisine

One of the most popular restaurants in Ada, Ohio for students is El Campo, the only authentic Mexican cuisine you can get if you do not want to drive twenty minutes or more. We love it. Some students might even find themselves there multiple times per week. Whether it is a margarita or queso you are in need of after a long week of classes, El Campo provides. But, more recently, since I am living in Ada for the summer, I have discovered that I do not think El Campo is actually that good, or as good as it is cracked up to be.

More often than not, whenever I visit El Campo it is usually just for a quick margarita and endless amounts of chips and salsa. Usually, I am just too poor to eat out. I am always satisfied but there are times when I look at meals around me that do not look appealing in the slightest. This is where I have come to the conclusion that students adore El Campo simply because it is all we have in this measly municipality we call Ada, Ohio. My thoughts were provoked when I had my sister join me while she was visiting. I raved about the restaurant and told her that the margaritas, the chips, and the meals were excellent. It backfired when we left because she thought it was awful. I felt so bad for gibbering about the tastiness when I found out she actually did not like it. Honestly, my feelings were crushed.


This helped me draw my own personal conclusion that, sadly, El Campo is not the best Mexican cuisine in Ada, Taco Bell is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You Meme?

Bringing Your A Game

Finstagram Should Vanish